POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Amapi Studio 3.0 modeller FREE! : Amapi Studio 3.0 modeller FREE! Server Time
13 Aug 2024 01:17:01 EDT (-0400)
  Amapi Studio 3.0 modeller FREE!
From: Andrew Cocker
Date: 5 Dec 1998 17:27:13
Message: <3669b341.0@news.povray.org>
Hi everyone,
 Just thought I'd mention that a magazine called DIGIT  (published by IDG)
is giving away the full version of Amapi Studio 3.0 modeller on it's cover
CD (issue #7). I haven't had a chance to use it much yet, but it exports in
19 formats, one of which is pov 3. I've tried this, and it works fine.
    I don't know if it's avaliable outside the UK, but software originally

month ago.

All the best,

Andy C.